Friday, May 05, 2006
I thought I would write about my trip to mad but beautiful bangalore. But other things kept getting priority. I will, though write soon. The memories are already fading away.
Meanwhile, I made a new friend.
For children its easy to just walk up and say Hi. Some dont even do that. they spend a couple of minutes together and are friends for life. Adults have this elaborate ritual sort of dance, probing, questioning, asking, nodding, frowning, an then tentatively extend a hand to say hello, that too half heartedly.
I feel like a child again.
No pretensions, no expectations, just the joy of unbridled banter.
 
posted by The Friendly Ghost at 7:47 PM |


3 Comments:


At Sat May 13, 11:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Bangalore is beautiful; but why did you find it 'mad'????

~?~

 

At Sun May 21, 12:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

You met this cat in Bangalore, eh?

 

At Thu May 25, 07:32:00 PM, Blogger The Friendly Ghost

"?"
I found Bangalore mad due to its chaotic traffic. the scene is really very bad.

Toe knee,
No i had known this "cat" who is now more than a friend to me for ever.