Monday, November 21, 2005
Birthdays have never been so depressing!

When I was a kid I longed for this day year after year.Looked forward to it teh moment the celebrations got over. Not anymore,
Wish I could do that now.!!!
Waah!!!! I turned a year older today.
Tried nice Chinese restaurant today with Mallu. Fried rice with some exotic sounding Chinese Dish, yummy but had to rush cause I had to report to work.
Yes I WORKED ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!
CAll me hopeless now!
and isnt it sad when people who matter to you forget.
All the people in the world but those who mattered called me today!



Ps I share my birhtday with Goldie Hawn as well as Voltaire.
 
posted by The Friendly Ghost at 8:05 PM |


3 Comments:


At Wed Dec 21, 04:17:00 AM, Blogger R.

Hey belated birthday wishes. I just saw your comment on my photoblog (must have been months ago). Anyways, Goldie Hawn & Voltaire are nice ppl to share your birthday with, I share mine with Saddam Hussain lol

Cheers, R.

 

At Sun Jan 15, 07:49:00 AM, Blogger The Friendly Ghost

R,
Thanks. Yes i guess Voltaire and Hawn are eminent enough. But Saddam is in the limelight too for his "noterity."
You write great.


Dave,
Didnt know that my writing was inquisitive to you. :)
Thanks for dropping by.

 

At Thu Jan 26, 02:19:00 AM, Blogger R.

hey caasper, so write more will ya :)

(r.)